What's new for OLI Flowsheet 9.5.4?
What's new for OLI Flowsheet version 9.5.4?
OLI Flowsheet was released on November 02, 2017
- Database updated
- Several new blocks have been added
- RO Membrane (this is still in beta and available by request)
- Controller - added an ignore feature
- Component splitter - reduced the list of species to the inflow list (previously all species were displayed)
- User Interface - improved the start/run condition. Previous versions may have given the user the impression that the program was not calculating because an inactive trace window was active.
- User Interface - you can now import streams from OLI Studio via copy and paste. You can also export them to OLI Studio in the same manner
- User Interface - Added report names to the tree-view instead of the less-than-helpful Report 1, Report 2, etc.
- Sensitivity Calculations - The pump block is now supported
- User Interface - Block order now displays a floating image of the process with the current block order superimposed upon it.
- User Interface - Tear Stream selection - a floating image of the process is superimposed with the selected recycle stream with the TEAR designation. As the TEAR streams are changed, the displayed recycle loop also changes.