OLI Engine in Aspen HYSYS
HYSYS Electrolytes OLI, also known as HEO, is a joint product between AspenTech and OLI.
The OLI Engine in Aspen HYSYS is the OLI component that enables HEO. With HEO, clients can use OLI AQ or OLI MSE as a property method inside Aspen HYSYS. Through the Aspen HYSYS mechanism of sub flowsheets, HEO clients can define the electrolyte portion of a flowsheet using OLI, while keeping other parts of the flowsheet in other property methods.
OLI Engine in Aspen HYSYS is sold through OLI.
- OLI Engine in Aspen HYSYS : Getting Started Guide
- OLI Engine in Aspen HYSYS : Tips
- OLI Engine in Aspen HYSYS : Tutorials
- Installing the OLI Engine for Aspen HYSYS
- Common Error messages with the OLI Engine for Aspen HYSYS
- Supported Aspen One products
- Resetting of the OLI Security Serial numbers in Aspen HYSYS
- Enabling OLI Trace
- Locating the OLI Temp files