OLI is a technology company with a core competency in electrolyte thermodynamics. OLI delivers its technology through rigorous, first-principles software that predicts the properties and chemical composition of multi-phase aqueous and non-aqueous system.
- Established 1971, privately held
- Core competencies: electrolyte thermodynamics, process simulation, aqueous corrosion simulation
- Thermophysical modeling - 6 full-time staff
- Extensive chemistry speciation - 80+ elements
- Established client base in many sectors of CPI
- Sales & consulting partners AQSim and SimTech
- Corporate office, Cedar Knolls, NJ USA
- Electrolyte thermodynamics
- Aqueous corrosion prediction
- Process simulation
- Electrochemical corrosion simulation
- Getting the chemistry right
- Furthering the science
- Making complicated technology easy to learn & use
- Delivering service through experts
These passions drive everything OLI tackles. OLI is proud to be a different kind of simulation company, dedicated to technology development and committed to customer service, tech support, and training.
OLI believe that no matter what your process problem is, you start by getting the chemistry right. This relentless pursuit of accurate chemical simulation has established OLI as an industry standard in electrolyte processing.
OLI never stops looking for new applications and simulation technology to leverage this powerful chemistry capability.
Serving the CPI and related industry for 38 years, OLI has specialized in complex electrolyte systems. OLI products are now used by hundreds of process engineers, industrial chemists, chemical process technologists, researchers, corrosion specialists, and process design engineers within chemical manufacturing and engineering service companies, and public and private research organizations in over 35 countries on 6 continents worldwide, including nearly all of the world’s 30 largest chemical and petroleum companies.