Difference between revisions of "Error Messages"
(→List of Error Codes)
(→Common Error Messages)
|Line 257:||Line 257:|
=== '''Common Error Messages''' ===
=== '''Common Error Messages ''' ===
==== Connectivity/Network ====
==== Connectivity/Network ====
Revision as of 15:25, 18 July 2019
This page contains a list of errors message observed during installation and while running the software.
Please find the error message that you see in your screen below.
List of Error Codes
|Could not connect to license server 'ncacn_ip_tcp:...' Please check your network connection and settings and ensure that the license server is running.|
|Could not connect to the network hardlock server. Check your network settings and that the server is functioning.|
|An error occurred during the installation of assembly component|
|Login Error: Could not find a valid protection key with ID: PA...|
|Login Error: Could not find a valid protection key with ID: PS...|
|Opening Service Control Manager (Failed)|
|Your system date was reset. Key invalidated|
|Security provider failed to initialize. RpcNsBindingImportNext Failed|
|Security provider failed to initialize. The security method used in this serial number is not longer supported.|
|Sentinel HASP Run-time installation - Error when starting the hasplms service with parameters...|
|Serial Number Provided (V2-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) has options that the license server does not support|
|Server License has expired. Please contact your administrator|
|There was an error configuring the trial license. The installation process cannot continue and will now exit|
|Unable to determine a valid product login for serial number|
|Unable to initialize engine security|
|Login Error||Vendor Error Message||OLI Error Message|
|0||API call was successful||No Error, call to device was successful|
|1||DONGLE not initialized||Dongle not programmed, contact OLI|
|2||Already initialized||No Error|
|3||Device not supported||This is not an OLI Dongle|
|4||Function not supported||You are using an OLI dongle with a non-OLI program using the same drivers. Use the proper key|
|6||HL-Server login table full||Not used, was used for v1.0 server|
|7||HASP key not found||Login Error: HASP Error (7): HASP Key not found|
|8||A network error occurred||Can not find your network, please check settings|
|9||No device available||Can not read device|
|10||A wrong parameter occurred||Invalid argument passed to key, Contact OLI|
|11||HL-Server not API version||Not used by OLI|
|12||Error on memory allocation||Programming on key invalid, contact OLI|
|14||Can not open driver (NT,UNIX)||Missing drivers, re-installed with full admin|
|15||Invalid environment string||Login Error: Hardlock Error(15): Invalid environment string.|
|16||Unable to get a function entry||Not used by OLI|
|17||No valid license info (LM)||Not used by OLI|
|18||Slot/license not enabled (LM)||Not used by OLI|
|19||Port Busy||Can not acquire port, is the port set correctly|
|20||No Device||Not used by OLI|
|21||Invalid License||Not used by OLI|
|22||Sync Error||Not used by OLI|
|24||Buffer too small||Not used by OLI|
|25||Unknown hardware descriptor||Not used by OLI|
|26||Unknown fixed block position||Not used by OLI|
|27||HASP Error (27): Terminal services (remote terminal) detected||Error Terminal Services are not supported with local protection key|
|28||Date fake detected||User attempted to roll back date on host computer|
|29||Dead counter limit reached||Not used by OLI|
|30||Vendor key is invalid||Not used by OLI|
|31||No license file found||Not used by OLI|
|32||Invalid variable block||Not used by OLI|
|33||Error updating license file||Not used by OLI|
|34||No info there||Not used by OLI|
|35||Can not TLV encode data||Not used by OLI|
|36||Write license failed||Not used by OLI|
|37||Expiration Date Reached||Key has expired|
|38||Term. Server/ Citrix Server detected||Virtual environment detected. Exit program|
|39||Invalid updated data||Not used by OLI|
|40||Update data has expired||Not used by OLI|
|41||The feature has expired||Login Error - HASP Error (41): The feature has expired|
|43||HASP SL secure storage I/O error or USB request error||HASP Error (43): HASP SL secure storage I/O error or USB request error|
|48||Vendor library cannot be found||HASP error (48) vendor library cannot be found|
|51||Virtual Machine Detected||Login Error: HASP Error (51): Virtual machine detected|
|52||HASP Update incompatible||HASP ERROR (52): HASP Update incompatible with this hardware...|
|64||Cloned HASP SL secure storage detected||HASP Error (64): Cloned HASP SL secure storage detected|
|256||Login table full (remote)||Not used by OLI, was used with v1.0 server|
|257||Printer not On-line||Used by parallel port key when printer attached|
|258||Serial ID not readable or n/a||Device corrupted, contact OLI|
|2-78||HASP Error: Hardware Changes detected||C2V/V2C pairing invalid due to hardware changes|
|0-4005||Unable to connect to key()||No hardware device (PA or PH type) is connected to the USB port|
Common Error Messages Classified by Type
- Could not connect to license server 'ncacn_ip_tcp:...' Please check your network connection and settings and ensure that the license server is running.
- Could not connect to the network hardlock server. Check your network settings and that the server is functioning.
- Error in DBController:convertPrivate():
- Simultaneous user count reached - please try again later.
- Security Check Failed
- An error occurred during the installation of assembly component
- Failed to delete fridge token
- Login Error: Could not find a valid protection key with ID: PA...
- Login Error: Could not find a valid protection key with ID: PS...
- Login Error: HASP Error (7): HASP Key not found
- Login Error: Hardlock Error(15): Invalid environment string.
- Login Error - HASP Error (41): The feature has expired
- Login Error: HASP Error (51): Virtual machine detected
- Hardlock/softkey drivers apparently fail to install properly - this results in the program starting and just quitting without an error message
- HASP ERROR (52): HASP Update incompatible with this hardware...
- HASP Error (64): Cloned HASP SL secure storage detected
- Opening Service Control Manager (Failed)
- Your system date was reset. Key invalidated
- Security provider failed to initialize. RpcNsBindingImportNext Failed
- Security provider failed to initialize. The security method used in this serial number is not longer supported.
- Sentinel HASP Run-time installation - Error when starting the hasplms service with parameters...
- Serial Number Provided (V2-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) has options that the license server does not support
- Server License has expired. Please contact your administrator
- There was an error configuring the trial license. The installation process cannot continue and will now exit
- Unable to determine a valid product login for serial number
- Unable to initialize engine security
Uncommon Error Messages
On this page we list uncommon error messages that are encountered by the OLI Software. Many of these errors are due to drivers and other factors outside of OLI's control.