OLI Systems' response to COVID-19
With many of our users working remotely, if not all of them, OLI is striving to make access to our software as easy as possible. To that end we are providing an alternative method of our security program to allow remote access. We call this our Remote Access Server. Please contact your account owner for OLI Systems or customer support for access.
Please see How to use the OLI Remote License Manager for details on the remote server.
Please stay healthy and safe during this pandemic that affects us all.
--- The OLI Support Team ---
OLI Systems (OLI) is a technology company with a core competency in electrolyte thermodynamics, process simulation and aqueous corrosion simulation. OLI delivers its technology through rigorous, first-principles software that predicts the properties and chemical composition of multi-phase aqueous and non-aqueous system. Our Wikipedia is designed to provide users with unique answers and support solutions to their questions.
- MSE vs AQ
- Current solver issues
- Current thermophysical modeling issues
- ScaleChem: Studio or Standard?
- OLI Software General FAQ
- Version 11
- Simulation Software
- Alliance Software
- Original Software
- Development Software
- Products no longer supported
- OLI Product Versions
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
- OLI Software Requirements
- Obtaining the OLI Software
- Individual PC copy
- Network (Client) copy
- How to use the OLI Remote License Manager
- Network License Manager
- Transfering a Softkey
- Security/Installation issues
- Error Messages
- Acceptance Testing
Other Useful Information Regarding OLI Systems
- Export of the OLI Software
- Using OLI in publications
- Section 508 Compliance
- [Upload Large Files to OLI]
- Reseting the OLI Studio Desktop Window to the original settings
- Adjusting resolution of OLI studio in a 4K screen