- 1 OLI Simulation Software
- 1.1 Current Software
- 1.2 Release Notes
- 1.3 OLI Studio (a/k/a OLI Analyzer)
- 1.4 OLI Flowsheet Programs
- 1.5 OLI Databook
- 1.6 ESP Original
- 1.7 OLI Chemistry Wizard
- 1.8 Interface Programs
- 2 Common Components
- 3 Maintenance & Legacy Software
- 4 Uncommon Error Messages
OLI Simulation Software
OLI Simulation Software is one of the three OLI product lines. This line contains our current, stand-alone products when using OLI-only thermodynamics.
See Version 11 for the latest information about the OLI version 11 software (including verson 11.5).
- Older products
OLI Studio (a/k/a OLI Analyzer)
- The OLI Studio comes as a base product with add-on components. Either Stream Analyzer or ScaleChem can be used as the base product, and then other components are available as add-on. EVS is now found inside the Corrosion Analyzer.
- Guides, Tutorials, and Examples for various OLI Studio Products
OLI Flowsheet Programs
OLI has flowsheet simulation for OLI-only thermodynamics for those applications, such as wastewater treatment, that are electrolyte-only or electrolyte-primary processes.
OLI Flowsheet Training Guides
OLI Flowsheet: ESP (Version 10.0)
OLI Flowsheet: ESP - Guides and Notes
- Getting Started with OLI Flowsheet: ESP
- Tips for Using OLI Flowsheet
- OLI Flowsheet Applications
- OLI Flowsheet:ESP 9.6 User Guide
- OLI Flowsheet Release Notes (PDF)
- OLI Flowsheet Validation Test Case for Version 9.6.2 (ZIP)
- Exporting a New Format Database for V9.6 and Earlier
- A short course on data entry
- Entering Bromley-Zemaitis interaction parameters
ESP Original 9.6 Documentation
- (Archived) ESP Original Validation Test Set version 9.5.4 (ZIP)
- (Archived) ESP Original Validation Test Set version 9.3.2 (ZIP)
- (Archived) ESP Original Validation Test Set version 9.1.3 (ZIP)
- (Archived) ESP Original Validation Test Set version 9.1.2 (ZIP)
OLI Chemistry Wizard
The OLI Chemistry Wizard is used with many Alliance products as well as our own OLI Developer Edition.
When you would like to use OLI within your own program, the OLI Engine: Developer Edition is the product to request. The Developer Edition also has run-time licensing available for when your program containing OLI is released.
Maintenance & Legacy Software
- High Temperature Limited use product. Still supported.
- ScaleChem Standard (End of Sales as of January 4, 2017)
- OLI Pro (No longer supported as of December 31, 2016)