Difference between revisions of "Transfering a Softkey"
(Created page with "Steps for Transferring a Sofkey File:steps.png If you need to transfer your softkey from computer A to Computer B, you need to follow these steps: '''Start in Compu...")
Revision as of 19:24, 6 June 2019
Steps for Transferring a Sofkey
If you need to transfer your softkey from computer A to Computer B, you need to follow these steps:
Start in Computer B
1. Open the OLI License Key Utility
2. Click on Collect Information button
3. Click Yes
4. Save your *.OLIrid file
5. Send *.OLIrid file to Computer A
6. Computer A opens the OLI License Key Utility
7. Computer A selects the softkey it needs to transfer
8. Computer A Clicks on Transfer Key Button
9. Save the *.OLIh2h file, and send it to Computer B
10. Computer A doesn’t have access to the softkey anymore
11. Computer B receives the *.OLIh2h file and save it.
12. Computer B opens OLI License Key Utility
13. Computer B clicks on the Apply Update button
14. Computer B opens the *.OLIh2h file
15. A message saying that the key was applied successfully appears. Computer B has access to the key.