OLI Studio Stream Analyzer User Guide v9.5
This is the user guide (or manual if you prefer) for the OLI Studio Stream Analyzer program. The current version is 9.5. This manual is broken down into chapters which are more manageable than a 500 page guide.
OAD files are the OLI Studio / Analyzer files. These files can only be opened with version 9.5.3 or later.
- Chapter 8 - Multiple Point (also known as survey) Calculations (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Chapter 08 Tour (OAD, 419 kB)
- Chapter 9 - Introduction to the OLI Studio Water Analysis Tool (PDF, 0.6 MB)
- Chapter 09 Introduction to Water Analysis (OAD, 59 kB)
- Chapter 10 - Water Analysis Tour using OLI Studio (PDF, 0.5 MB)
- Chapter 10 - Water Analysis Tour (OAD,46 kB)
- Chapter 12 - Reaction Kinetics (PDF)
- Chapter 12 - Reaction Kinetics STD type (OAD)
- Chapter 12 - Reaction Kinetics SPEC type (OAD)
- Chapter 40 - Displaying Transport Properties and other thermodynamic parameters (PDF, 1,176 KB)
- Some transport properties and thermodynamic parameters take longer to calculate and may be turned off by default. This tutorial explains on to enable those optinos
- Chapter 41 - Using the OLI Tester (PDF, 1,056 KB)
- A separate license is required for using the OLI Tester. Please contact OLI for more information.
OLI Systems, Inc.
All rights reserved.
The enclosed materials are provided to the lessees, selected individuals and agents of OLI Systems, Inc. The material may not be duplicated or otherwise provided to any entity without the expressed permission of OLI Systems, Inc.
This manual was produced using the OLI Studio version 9.5 build 3 (9.5.3). As time progresses, new data and refinements to existing data sets can result in values that you obtain being slightly different than what is presented in this manual. This is a natural progress and cannot be avoided. When large systematic changes to the software occur, this manual will be updated.