Revision as of 17:42, 23 August 2019 by Jberthold
These are a collection of utilities that OLI uses to help debug, convert or otherwise help the user with OLI software.
- Hardlock Restore
- This is the Hardlock restore utility to remotely repair damaged USB keys
- OLI Application Debugger
- This tool monitors the start up of the indicated OLI software and reports back detailed information on what programs are loaded. The file is a ZIP file, download it and unzip the EXE file in a folder where you have access to the file. Here is the link for the wiki article describing the debugger.
- OLI License Server Info
- This tool returns the OLI protection device ID being used on an OLI Network Server.
- Using the OLI License Server Info tool
- OLI Security Update
- This is a patch to the OLI security layer. It updates your program for the latest security. Just double-click the file after downloading it to begin the install
- Hardlock & Softkey Drivers
- Sentinel HASP/LDK - Windows GUI Run-time Installer
- Windows , 18 MB, Version 7.100, Released 2019-08-23
- Locating Softkeys on your network
- How to find all the softkeys on your network
- Using the PING command
- This is the PING command issued from the command prompt. The command prompt is also known as the "DOS" prompt