Products no longer supported
Some products will eventually not be supported
OLI recognizes each product has a lifecycle. We have permitted our software to have long “tails” in the past. In one of the final stages of a lifecycle we move a software into “maintenance only mode” meaning no new development will be released in that product. We will, however fix any bugs found in that product.
Here is a list of products currently not supported
These products are no longer supported by OLI Systems. The final date of support is noted.
- OLI Crystal Model (July 1, 2006)
- OLI Engine in FactSage (October 4, 2007)
- OLI Engine in Fluent (January 24, 2007)
- OLI Estimate (July 3, 2016)
- ScaleChem - Standard (January 7, 2017)
- ESP Original (April 2019)
- OLI Score Analyzer (July 17, 2012)
- OLI Pro (January 1, 2017)
- Prochem (See Note) (March 22, 2014)
- ASCII DataBank
Note: DynaChem are still Supported