OLI Studio Stream Analyzer Tips
Revision as of 16:35, 26 August 2019 by Jberthold
- Determine the version number of the OLI Studio Software
- How to enable file viewer plug in
- Exporting a Stream to ESP
- How to change units
- Add a Stream
- Selecting a database in Analyzers
- Load Data Base
- OLI Species Names Icons and selecting display names
- How to calculate fugacities when no vapor phase is present
- Calculate and Display Heat Capacity
- How to Enable/Disable Restart
- How to "Set" the partial pressure of a gas?
- Using cascading mixers to streamline calculations
- Why is H2O missing from a composition survey?
Plot and Report Features
- Plot Template Manager
- Creating and using Analyzer Plot Templates
- How to export OLI/Analyzer reports to Excel
- Exporting plot data from Analyzer Plots
- How to switch plot variables from the Y1 axis to the Y2 axis and vice a versa (PDF)
- How to display two different plots from the same file or calculation?
- Chapter 38 Example File (ZIP)
- Why are my ion concentrations larger in the aqueous phase column than in the total column?